Solar billboard light have the advantage of being more flexible than traditional led floodlight applied to billboards. It requires no wiring, simple installation, pure green energy, no maintenance, and is a more advanced outdoor commercial billboard lighting solution.
Key benefits of solar billboard lights:
- No wiring is required, no grid power is required.
- DC 12V low voltage, safe and effective, no fire risk.
- Integrated design, simple installation, almost no maintenance required.
- Green energy, save electricity bills, recover costs.
- Particular LED beam angle, light distribution is more uniform.
At present, the market of solar billboard lights are divided into several, one is a simple DIY solar billboard light, that is, simple solar panel system and floodlight, the other is an integrated solar led billboard light. Among them, DIY solar billboard light cost is lower, integrated solar led billboard light installation is easier, and very suitable for commercial market.
So, how to choose the right solar billboard light?
- First of all, you need to understand the long-width and high size of the billboard, as well as the installation height, in order to determine the initial number and power required for commercial solar billboard lights. According to the content of the advertisement on the billboard, choose the right CCT of the solar billboard light.
- Second, it is necessary to understand the project’s local solar radiation intensity, effective lighting time, rainy weather and other weather conditions, in order to determine the configuration of solar billboard lights, such as solar panel power, battery capacity.
For example, if the local sun radiates strongly and has a long light time, a less powerful solar panel can be used. Conversely, if the local solar radiation is weak and the lighting time is short, a solar panel with higher power is required. For areas with longer rainy days, it is recommended to use larger capacity batteries.
- Choose the right solar billboard light supplier. For the models provided by the supplier, be sure to compare several parameters:
① Solar panel power and size (single-crystal silicon and relatively large power solar panels are recommended)
② Battery type and capacity (recommended lithium battery, with the advantages of small size and long life)
③ LED chips brand and brightness (recommended for large brands and higher lumen LED lights)
④ Light time and dimming (be sure to note that some suppliers’ products will turn off in the middle of the night, or will get darker and darker)
- According to the selected solar advertising lamp model, the supplier is required to carry out DIALux simulation, according to the simulation results to adjust the model selection and installation position.
- Compared with the price, the higher the price of the configuration, the better. For billboard lights, we don’t want the lights to dim lead to a big discount on the advertising performance shown, so we must not try to be cheap and pick inferior products.
To choose a good and right solar billboard light, you should be very carefully about the quality. Here we recommend a quality solar billboard light with higher brightness, longer lighting time and simple installation than the average billboard lamp. Please check the following video: