Solar lawn lights are now more common, roadside green belt, the park lawn side, the square around everywhere, it is precisely because of the emergence of these lawn lights, lighting up the way back to their families late at night, let people feel safe, let people feel that the night is no longer terrible, more courage to move forward.
Solar lawn light photovoltaic power generation system is generally composed of three parts: solar module, charge and discharge controller, battery. Solar lawn photovoltaic power generation system has many advantages, because it does not turn parts, does not produce noise; No fuel required; Simple maintenance, operating reliability, good stability; As a key component of the solar battery life is long, crystalline silicon solar battery life can reach more than 25 years, it is easy to expand the scale of power generation as needed. Solar lawn lights are ideal for park lawns.
The light source of solar lawn lights are basically a small LED, with a lifetime of up to 100,000 hours at the right current and voltage, and operates with high brightness and low heat.
Solar lawn lamp is essentially a small solar power supply system, the structure is very simple mainly composed of solar panels, charge and discharge controller, battery, lighting circuit and lamp post and other parts.
Most solar lawn lights accept ultra-bright white LED. Most solar lawn lamps use LEDs as a light source for long life and low voltage. Based on past experience, its performance has improved significantly, and the price/performance ratio is constantly increasing.
Solar lawn lighting source and power system design method because of the unique advantages of solar lawn lamp, lawn lamp power is small, mainly for decoration purposes, high mobility requirements.
So what do you need to pay attention to when installing solar lawn lights?
- Remove debris around the foundation and on the surface of the foundation;
- Place the marble base in a suitable position, place the lawn lamp on the marble base, and align the through hole on the marble base with the bolt hole at the bottom of the lawn lamp body, and tighten the marble base with M10 bolts, gaskets under the marble base;
- Place the connected solar lawn lamp on the foundation of the concrete, while ensuring that the lamp solar cell assembly is facing south, and make the four joint holes at the bottom of the marble base and the four reserved bolts on the base of the concrete work together, put on the washer and tighten it with a nut;
- Turn on the power supply, check whether the lamp can work properly, if necessary, the relevant personnel to check, repair;
- Wipe the dirt on the lamp body with a soft rag and alcohol, and check whether there are any damages such as scratches that affect the quality of the lamp body, if there are unqualified scratches, replace the lamp;
- Remove debris around lamps and foundations and check if tools are missing;
- The lamps are installed.