Integrated solar street light price a getting lower nowadays along with the technology development. They are now a large number of urban and rural road construction, it has many advantages, can save energy and reduce consumption, and zero pollution is more environmentally friendly, integrated solar street lamps have a great safety performance, and the use of a larger life, saving a lot of resources.
First, 10 advantages of new technology integrated solar street lights:
- integrated solar street light installation: integrated solar street light installation is simple, convenient, do not need to do like ordinary street lamps to lay cables and other large numbers of basic projects, only need to have a base fixed, all the lines and control parts are placed in the lamp frame, forming a whole. Overall, the installation process of integrated solar street lamps is relatively convenient, it is different to lay complex lines, only need a battery pit can run, but our ordinary city street lamp installation is very troublesome, not only to lay a large number of lines, but also to carry out commissioning, once the problem, it will become a great consumption.
- integrated solar street lights price: integrated solar street lights because of relying on solar power generation, so as long as an investment, we can enjoy life, but the general street lamp is not like this, relying on our power generation to run, and maintenance rate is relatively high, and with the passage of time, maintenance costs and frequency will be higher and higher.
- integrated solar street lights safety: integrated solar street lights operating voltage is relatively safe, there is no safety hazard, but the general street lamp there is a great security risk, I believe we have also heard repeatedly the case of electric lamp accidents. Therefore, at this point, integrated solar street lamps are ideal.
- integrated solar street light environmental protection: integrated solar street lamps using solar photovoltaic cells to provide electricity, solar energy as a green and environmentally friendly new energy, “insatiable, insatiable use.” Making full use of solar energy resources is of positive significance in alleviating conventional energy stress. Integrated solar street lamps are the use of solar energy, and solar energy is a constant source of energy, our ordinary street lamps need the operation of power plants and very energy-consuming, integrated solar street lamps life is much larger than ordinary street lamps. Making full use of solar energy resources is of positive significance in alleviating conventional energy stress.
- integrated solar street light operation and maintenance materials low cost: the entire system operation is automatic control, no human intervention, almost no maintenance costs.
- Integrated solar street lights life is long: high product technology content, control systems, accessories are international brands, intelligent design, reliable quality;
- Integrated solar street light grade is high: science and technology products, green energy, the use of units attach importance to science and technology, green image improvement, grade upgrading;
- Less investment in integrated solar street lights: one-time investment and AC equivalent (AC investment from substation, power, control box, cable, project), one investment, long-term use;
- Integrated solar street lamps are widely applicable: solar energy comes from nature, so where there is sunlight can be used, especially suitable for green landscape lighting, high-grade residential and outdoor lighting, tourist attractions coastal landscape lighting and embellishment, industrial development zones, industrial and mining enterprise street lamps, colleges and universities outdoor lighting.
- Analysis of the benefits of integrated solar street lights: a one-time investment and conventional street lamps largely equivalent to the construction funds can be once and for all the use of insatiable yang can provide stable and reliable lighting, there are obvious economic benefits. Recovery cost cycle 3-5 years.
Second, the shortcomings of integrated solar street lamp products:
- instability: the use of environmental requirements are relatively high, vulnerable to local geographical climate, local sun time, sun intensity, etc. are affecting the use of integrated solar street lamps;
- high upfront investment: integrated solar street lamps of the initial investment amount is still relatively large, about the same specifications of ordinary street lamps 3.2 times;
- anti-theft is not high enough: now the market common integrated solar street lamps are not integrated, that is to say, each component is removable, resulting in batteries, solar controllers easy to steal. Therefore, now we all integrated solar street lamp manufacturers are recommended to customers to buy integrated integrated solar street lamps.
- Dispersion: The total amount of solar radiation reaching the earth’s surface, although large, but the energy flow density is very low. On average, near the North Regression Line, in the summer, when the weather is more sunny, the sun’s radiation at noon is the most irradiated, in the direction of 1 square meter perpendicular to the sun’s solar energy received an average of about 1,000 W; In winter is about half, cloudy days are generally only about 1/5, such a flow density is very low. Therefore, in the use of solar energy, to get a certain amount of conversion power, often need a considerable area of a set of collection and conversion equipment, the cost is higher.
- instability: due to the day and night, season, geographical latitude and altitude and other natural conditions, as well as sunny, cloudy, cloud, rain and other random factors, so, to reach a certain ground of the solar irradiance is not only intermittent, but also extremely unstable, which makes the large-scale application of solar energy more difficult. In order for solar energy to become a continuous and stable energy source, and thus an alternative energy source that can compete with conventional energy sources, it is necessary to solve the problem of storage, that is, to store solar radiation during sunny days as much as possible for night or rainy days, but storage is also one of the weak links in solar energy utilization.
The above is about the advantages and disadvantages of integrated solar street lights, the advantages of integrated solar energy although many, but also has its disadvantages, such as the impact of the weather has instability, bad weather can not absorb the sunlight, can not get lighting and so on.